
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
MY DIARY
on 26 October 2017 is on the Thai flood with tears, and of the Thai, we've lost my beloved of the land to the, is in front of the ...
-
I feel that I don't quite as good as it may be because I still don't really plan didn't do a lot of the exam the next time I...
-
Saturday is the day I was so tired, all I have to clean up the area, in college I'd like to go home to rest since Friday, but I realized...
-
Last week, of the week are pretty hectic paederus fuscipes curtis, a lot more at the friends in a fight a lot of wounds and also can be st...
Please practice every day and read more about grammar.
ตอบลบPlease read more about sentences, subject verb agreement and part of speech.
Is there anything updated?